With the arrival of generative AI and tools such as ChatGPT, Dall-e 2, and Midjourney, the market for AI tools is exploding. These tools, which harness the power of AI, are providing innovative solutions to businesses of all sizes in order to streamline operations and increase efficiency. As the demand for AI-driven solutions continues to grow, the market for AI tools is expected to expand further in the coming years.
As someone who has worked with AI marketing tools for over 2–3 years, I have recently tested several generative AI tools. To help others with their digital marketing efforts, I’m sharing my database of over 60 AI tools that I believe can significantly improve productivity.
What can you find in the AI Tools Toolkit?
Discover over 60 best AI tools that can help you speed up the process of creating or editing digital content:
- ai copywriting tools such as Copymatic, Jasper.ai and Copy.ai
- ai design tools such as Uizard, Illustroke or Looka
- ai paraphrasing tools such as Quilbot
- conversational ai tools such as ChatGPT
- ai content creation tools such as Adcreative.ai or Tome
- ai content repurposing tools such as Vidyo
- ai presentation software such as Slides.ai or Beautiful.ai
- ai image tools such as Midjourney, Dall-e 2 and Stable Diffusion
- ai video tools such as D-ID or Synthesia
- ai music tools such as Beatoven or Soundraw
- ai transcription tools such as Otter or Trint
- ai voice tools such as Murf or WellSaid Labs
- ai speaking assistants such as Krisp
- ai podcast editors such as Podcastle or Podium
These tools are intended to help you increase productivity in creating and editing digital content in a variety of areas, including copywriting, design, paraphrasing, content creation and repurposing, creating presentations, image and video editing, music creation, transcription, voice editing, podcast editing, and more. AI tools are becoming increasingly popular in the digital content creation space, so it’s worth checking out the best AI tools available to help you simplify and speed up your workflow.
Why should you get access to this AI Tools Database?
- it includes over 60 AI tools
- the list is updated on a daily level as we discover and test new tools on the market
- all recommended tools are segmented by different tag categories and pricing mechanisms (free/freemium/paid)
- it’s completely free
- save hours upon hours on googling and discovery